The CDI Group works to understands the motivation and strategy of individuals and companies who want to Merge with another company, or, Acquire their 1st or an Add-On business, or Sell a part of their company and/or their total company or business.
FOR CDI “BUY-SIDE” CLIENTS: In Merging and/or Acquiring a 1st business or an Add-On Business, there are three (3) basic Phases. Each Phase has dozens of sub-action items we can go over with you if/when we meet in person. The 3 basic phases are:
- Preparation: Understanding and qualifying the Buyer, profiling targeted Merger and Acquisition business and companies, constructing an Acquisition Plan.
- Find and Qualify: Search for, find, and qualify Sellers.
- Due Diligence and Closing: Initial Due Diligence, Presentation of an LOI or PA, Phase 2 Due Diligence, Arrange for financing, Manage the Closing Process.
We have a much more definitive “Buy-Side” Schedule of Events and Timetable that we would be glad to share with you when you contact us. Click here and complete the Buyer Description or call 703-754-8829.
FOR CDI “SELL-SIDE” CLIENTS: In the Selling your business or company, or Divesture of a business or part of a Company, there are three (3) basic Phases. Each Phase has dozens of sub-action items we can review with you if/when we meet. The 3 basic phases are:
- Prepare the Business and Owner for Sale: Understand the motivation and needs of the Seller. Determine if we can meet the expectation of the Seller by utilizing one or more of our USPAP compliant and/or Non-USPAP Compliant Appraisals / Valuations / Estimates of Value. Preparer the Business Marketing Plan. Construct the Potential Buyer list. Go to market, CONFIDENTIALLY.
- Secure Qualified Buyers: Execute Marketing Plan, find qualified Buyers, present qualified and properly motivated Buyer to Sellers.
- Due Diligence and Closing: Secure and negotiate an LOI and/or Purchase Agreement. Manage the Phase 1 and Phase 2 Due Diligence, Manage the Closing Process.
We have a much more definitive 50-75 item “Sell-Side” Schedule of Events and Timetable that we would be glad to share with you when you contact us. Click here and complete the Seller Description or call 703-754-8829.